Bio

My photo
I'm a fifty-something, happily married girl who met her goal of fit by 50 thereby enabling her continued enjoyment of life well into her next 50 years.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Older is Better

Daily blogging is a challenge because not every morning do I have a burning desire to write nor a hot topic to discuss. So today I'll just say that getting older is definitely not a bad thing - especially when you feel good and are in good health. Being in this state allows one to be positive much more easily - which is accordingly to some - one of the keys to longevity. I am finding it much easier to be positive at work which allows me to find solutions instead of creating more problems. Now I just need to apply that same technique at home more often. It's true when you are inside the walls of your home you "let down" and don't always practice the same as outside the walls of your home. In the last couple weeks I've been better at keeping the positive inside the walls, thanks to another great read, "How to Improve Your Marriage Without Talking About It". I love my husband more than the day I married him but I sure don't act like it when I'm home - thus the new book - on my iPhone of course! Here's to the beginning of a positive day - in and outside the 4 walls of this lovely home!

No comments:

Post a Comment