Bio

My photo
I'm a fifty-something, happily married girl who met her goal of fit by 50 thereby enabling her continued enjoyment of life well into her next 50 years.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

BC Only

BC Only means for our little group - What happens at book club stays at book club. I will say that I believe I belong to the best, most diversified book club in Columbia. We eat, we laugh, we have a glass of wine or two, and we have some of the best, most riveting conversation about the books we ACTUALLY read each month. I love all of my book club friends and was so glad to be back with them last night after missing the last two meetings. If you are not part of a book club, join one. If you can't find one to join, create one. Being a part of a book club will expose you to many books that you otherwise would pass over and never experience the joy of reading because you didn't think you'd like "that kind of book". It goes without mentioning that you will also get to know your fellow bookies quite well and you will look forward to book club night with them like you are going to the beach (or the lake, or on vacation), if just for one evening and a few short hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment