Bio

My photo
I'm a fifty-something, happily married girl who met her goal of fit by 50 thereby enabling her continued enjoyment of life well into her next 50 years.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Education Comes in Many Forms

Until my run yesterday morning I'd always felt guilty about not having attended college or furthered my education through obtaining a formal degree. My runs give me about 45 minutes to think ALOT - and yesterday I figured out that I must have become educated through some means to have made it this far with a really good, well-paying job, that I most of the time love, an awesome husband, and the raising of a son of whom I am very proud. School's not for everybody - maybe one day I'll be one of those old geezers who steps into the classroom at age 70 and gets her degree in Art History, who knows. Right now as in the past I'll educate myself through other means - most of all through reading, living, and learning through others.

No comments:

Post a Comment