Bio

My photo
I'm a fifty-something, happily married girl who met her goal of fit by 50 thereby enabling her continued enjoyment of life well into her next 50 years.

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Procrastination...It's a Terrible Thing

Admittedly for as long as I can remember I've been a hardcore procrastinater.  Although I wait until last minute to get things done somehow I still get them all done - albeit at a very speedy pace which wears me out by the end of the day.  Yesterday was one of those days and this morning is one of those mornings.  So instead of procrastinating anymore today I'm going to make a pledge to myself to plan ahead and work ahead so at the last minute I'm not running around like the proverbial chicken with his head cut off!  Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment