Bio

My photo
I'm a fifty-something, happily married girl who met her goal of fit by 50 thereby enabling her continued enjoyment of life well into her next 50 years.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Special Weekends Planned with Friends

I cannot say enough about how wonderful my friends are and how much I enjoy spending time with them. Of late I've volunteered to be organizer of multiple weekend getaways with high school friends, close friends, and former colleagues who have become the best of friends. Women really do need to take the time to "get-away" with their friends for at least a couple of days. Full-time working women really need the eyes and ears of those most familiar with their day-to-day challenges of working full-time while keeping up their homes, schedules for and attendance at childrens' school activities and after-school activities, taking care of hubby, and so much more that no one really knows we accomplish every single day. Honestly these weekend getaways provide a reprieve from all of that allowing us to return to "normal" feeling refreshed and ready to take on the same challenges with a bit of a spring to our step. I highly recommend this approach and the continued planning of the "next getaway" prior to leaving the awesomeness of your "current getaway".

No comments:

Post a Comment