Bio

My photo
I'm a fifty-something, happily married girl who met her goal of fit by 50 thereby enabling her continued enjoyment of life well into her next 50 years.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My Fitness Pal

Finally an app that takes the place of the dreaded food diary! For some reason I really dislike having to write down everything I eat - probably because so much of it is repetitious. Well this app is phenomenal - has capability to capture breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, water consumption, cardio exercise, and strength training. Counts all the calories for you and gives you reports on your progress. It's da bomb hands down! Now with RunKeeper I'm totally wired to keep on track with my Fit by 50 goal - going hi-tech makes it fun for me so I'll keep up with it better!

No comments:

Post a Comment