Bio

My photo
I'm a fifty-something, happily married girl who met her goal of fit by 50 thereby enabling her continued enjoyment of life well into her next 50 years.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Appreciation for Hubby

Through all my rants about what I need and want my husband to do for me one thing that never hit me until my husband told me last night as we enjoyed our evening on the deck in our beautiful backyard with the dogs - enjoying each other's company - I don't tell him that I appreciate his efforts and contribution to our family. He enumerated all of the things that he DOES do for me and our family and I was embarrassed by how unthoughtful I've been. I was fairly successful in not defending any of his statements about my behavior. I've had the night to sleep on it and today I am going to verbalize to him just how much I do appreciate all the little and big things he does and what he has done for me and our family in the last 16 years of our marriage so we can keep this good thing going for another 16 years and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment