Bio

My photo
I'm a fifty-something, happily married girl who met her goal of fit by 50 thereby enabling her continued enjoyment of life well into her next 50 years.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Just Do It

Been thinking of blogging since hearing about a fellow "fitster" doing so months ago. Decided in December 2010 to become Fit by 50. Tired of thinking about it and finally doing something about it with hired help - since all the reading I've done about how to live, eat, and exercise healthy has done absolutely nothing to get me motivated to fitness. This being my first blog I'm keeping it short and sweet - I'm in month 8 and have lost 30-something pounds and 7% body fat. Would never have believed I'd be here as quickly as I got here. Very happy and feeling better than I did when I was in my teens.

No comments:

Post a Comment